Legal assistance in commercial law issues
When commencing and conducting commercial activities, every entrepreneur has to settle a number of legal formalities that are often very time consuming, requiring other resources. Any mistake can result in significant costs to your business, therefore, we are prepared to provide highly qualified legal advice in order to help you understand the provisions of the commercial law binding upon your business, and to settle all the required legal formalities.
- registration of merchants and amendment of the register entries;
- obtaining special permits (licenses) required for commercial activity;
- registration with any special registers;
- certification and resolving of other matters related to the economic activities of legal entities;
- drafting of all types of agreements;
- services to investors;
- drafting of the initial public offering (IPO);
- mergers & acquisitions (M&A);
- due diligence;
- transactions in shares: how to acquire such, structure the transactions and manage them;
- consulting on the compliance with and adherence to the requirements regarding money laundering and the prevention of terrorism;
- consulting private individuals and legal entities on insolvency-related matters, legal protection proceedings and extra-judicial legal protection proceedings, and on the recovery of debts.
Cooperation with the Latvian Law Office Rasa & Ešenvalds is especially advisable to those businesses that do not have their own lawyer, but want to stay up to date on the current state of affairs of commercial law issues and to work in compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations in Latvia.